Destructive and non destructive material analyses are carried out in the laboratory accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025.
Testing range includes among others:
- Hardness and microhardness testing
- Spectral analysis
- Technical cleanliness acc. to ISO 16232 / VDA 19 and other standards
- SEM/EDX Analyses ( Scanning electron microscope + EDX probe)
- Damage analyses
- Structure determination
- UT Ultrasonic testing, ET Eddy current t., PT Penetrant t.
- MT Magnetic particle t.
- Tensile and pressure tests
- Charpy impact testing
- Layer thickness measurements on iron/non iron materials
- Hardness testing on plastic materials (Shore A,Shore D, IRHD )
- And other examinations according to the relevant standards...